For the blackberry simple syrup
● Put the blackberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat
● Stir occasionally and Mix for 15-25 minutes until blackberries soften and you have a thick syrup
● To separate any seeds or lumps from the syrup, strain syrup through a mesh sieve. You can choose to discard the leftover pulp.
● Let the syrup cool on the counter for about 20 minutes or so before you make the drink
For the blackberry whiskey lemonade
● Put all ingredients together in a large shaker and add a handful of ice cubes
● You may have to shake the drink in two batches depending on the size of shaker
● Shake to fuse and chill drinks
● Pour ice over into the glass
● Serve immediately and Enjoy!