Sweet juicy peaches with a shot of whiskey combined with black tea; peached iced tea will take your taste buds to the next level. Not only is it perfect for parties, but it is also the perfect end to the perfect day.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
● 5 bags of black tea
● 3 cups of hot water
● 8 cups of ice
● 1 1⁄2 cups of ice
● 1⁄4 cup of sugar
● 1 whole juiced lemon
● Frozen peaches
● Whiskey, ice for serving
● Sliced peaches to garnish
● Steep the black tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes and remove tea bags.
● Pour peach puree into a blender, add sugar and lemon juice until it is smooth
● Whisk peach puree in tea until fused, then add the whiskey
● To serve, fill glass 3⁄4 of the way with ice and fill with peach ice tea and garnish with a sliced peach
● Serve and enjoy
● If desired, you can strain out the pulp and add additional sugar to taste.
● 1 to 2 shots of whiskey, depending on the size of the glass and how strong you prefer your drink.