Whiskey Review: Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label
One of Kentucky’s longtime brand, the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is considered as one of Heaven Hill’s flagship brands. Bourbon drinkers around the world are very familiar with this brand because of its unique history and amazing flavor profile. Some whiskey lovers claim that Evan Williams is better than a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Whether or not the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is something more than just a long time brand is still being debated today. However, one thing’s for sure, they really know how to produce some pretty high-quality stuff. To give you a bit of information about this Bourbon, here’s our review of Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label.
|The mash bill of the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is made up of 75% corn, 13% rye, and 12% barley. The mash bill is aged for around 7 years before it’s bottled at 86 proof or 43% ABV. The Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey has a dark caramel color inside of the bottle.|
|Heaven Hill Distillery|
|86 (43% ABV)|
|75% corn, 13% rye, 12% barley|
Food to Pair With
Top Blog Sites Ratings
The Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label might be considered as one of the top-selling bourbons in the world, but does this title still holds true until today? To know more about this whiskey we’ve collected some of the best reviews of the top blog sites on the internet and here’s what we’ve found out.
Despite having some negative reviews, the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is still in the game. The title of one of the best selling bourbon might be slowly slipping away from this bourbon but its taste and value for your money is still there. The Evan Williams bourbon is a solid sipper that’s worth your money.
- Thewhiskeyjug.com. It’s solid and down to earth. This is how thewhiskeyjug.com described this whiskey, what they like most about this bourbon is that it’s easy to drink neat and it serves its purpose well.
- Modernthirst.com. Sweet, smooth, and packed with flavor. The Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is the second-best selling bourbon in the world for a reason.
- Insearchofelegance.net. According to insearchofelegance.net, the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label isn’t a bad bourbon. What they like most about this drink is that it’s high-quality stuff across the board.
- Whiskey-reviews.com. It’s fine for its purpose, the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label taste slightly better than your average bourbon drinks. It has consistent flavors which makes it a really nice bourbon.
- Whiskeyenthusiasts.com. Bland and unexciting. This is how Whiskeyenthusiasts.com described the taste of Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label. They claimed that the price is not worth its taste as there are other bourbons that offers a better experience than this.
- Therumhowlerblog.com. A very solid high ball mixer. This is how Therumhowlerblog.com described the Evan Williams Bourbon. The whiskey is their flagship brand meant for the masses.
- Sourmashmanifesto.com. According to the Sourmashmanifesto.com, the Evan Williams Bourbon is accessible, drinkable, and has a delicious combination of flavors.
- Connosr.com. Very solid, nothing amazing. This is how connosr.com described the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label.
- Whiskeyobsessive.blogspot.com.If you’re looking to save money and have a nice drink altogether then the Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is just for you.
- Thecasks.com. A solid, well-made, satisfying bourbon. The Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey Black Label works well with cocktails and it has an excellent value for your money.